BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING MEAN AND STUPID???!!!

Today, I had to break the news to my husband that I had miscarried our first child. To which he replied, "Thank God" and told me he wanted a divorce.

Today, I received two withdrawl grades in school for droping the classes due to a kidney infection that kept me in the hospital.
I wrote a petition to the dean asking to remove the grades. He replied to send a doctor's note. I did this, and he said that I was faking and the note was forged.


Today, it is my twin sisters and my birthday.
We both wanted a day at the spa for our birthday. My sister got a gift certificate to the spa, while I got mouthwash and a $20 gift card to Target. My mom said it would cost too much to make me pretty also.


Today, I checked my bank account that i've been saving money in since I was a kid for college. I have $100 left out of the $10,000 I had last month. Apparently my parents thought buying a pool and an HDTV for themselves was more important than my college education.

Today, my mom's will was read to the rest of the family. I helped my mom write it a couple years ago, and I was to get funds to pay off school loans. She revised it and put in a note saying I was to get nothing because I was gay. The executor read it out loud. My mom was the only one who knew.

Today, I showed up at my boyfriend's work to surprise him by speaking in Spanish, his first language. I've been taking classes secretly. He smiled, kissed me, and then finished telling his friend, in Spanish, that I'm boring and ugly but he's got nothing better going on.

Today, I was talking to my guy friend about prom. I told him I was turned down by 7 guys. So he said "Well, you could always ask me." I then said "Do you want to go to prom with me?" His response was "Nope...now that's 8!"

I really Don't understand how people can be so cruel and mean to other people. Especially people who are family. Why are people so fucked up that they can't just live fucking peacefully???
Why can't everyone just get along?
Why does everyone have to be so fucking greedy?
Why can't we just be happy with the simple things...
IE: enough money to live comfortably (not billions of dollars), Family, Love, ect...

Get with the fucking program people quit trying to make this planet an even shittier place for everyone else.
Thank you everyone who is attempting to be good and kind to others around you. I applaud you for this.

Everyone else quit fucking around and try to do something nice for someone other than yourself...Maybe you might just find it makes you feel better about who you are.

Thanks




0 comments: