Well I have to admit I do miss flying a lot, especially when it comes to taking my girlfriend on vacations to exotic or dark cavernous places! (SO FUN), however when it comes to flying on an airline I really do hate it! I don't like being out of control and 50 rows back in coach, unknowing to what is going on in the cockpit. Airline pilots are so overworked and underpaid that you never know what is going to go on during your flight. I guess you just have to have faith and hope that you're going to make it to that next stop. I personally just try to fall asleep, that way I am incoherent and oblivious to all that goes on.
Happy future flights!
: )
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Flying
Posted by Mountain Boy at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment