So this summer I'm taking a job out in the St. Louis area. I either have to live with the people I work with in their basement, which wouldn't be a big deal, or live in a wall tent/tarped area for cooking. I believe I am going to live in the tent.
I really enjoy living outside and I think it will remind me of the old kick ass days when I was a river guide/fire fighter and was outside 99% of the time the entire summer. I will be able to cook on a camp stove and use a dutch oven to make fantastic foods/deserts that seriously taste so DAMN good! I am really excited.
I have also chosen this because I usually like to separate work from well life in general, so having my own space where I'm not bothering anyone and they aren't bothering me is extremely important. I mean think about it who really wants to live where they work and be around the same people they work with all day every day...sounds like a recipe for disaster, and despite my nickname I really do not want that to happen as I am super excited about this job as well.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment