Well I woke up this morning at 5:30 a.m. super excited to go on a snowshoe excursion up "Little Saint Joe Peak" here in Montana. I got all my shit together, packed my lunch, got my snowboard ready for the first ride since I broke my leg, and headed out to the gas station to meet up at 7....Nobody showed.
Instead I'll be patching a hole in a gas tank, changing glow plugs, and doing other miscellaneous maintenance to the truck I'll be driving to Moab...hopefully tomorrow. I need to get a move on. My family is trying to be too supportive of me and it's driving me mad...I'm like a damn ticking time bomb and the littlest thing can set me off...twice now in the past 3 days I have just completely exploded...once unnecessarily and the other time I think was justified.
Well I'll just keep hoping things will get better...I'm trying to will good to come my way, but the bad still keeps flooding in... Moab please bring me good fortune, I need it so very badly.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Another Day Another Disappointment.
Posted by Mountain Boy at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment