I wonder: "why is it when you're finally on top of the world with everything you could ever wish for something comes along, makes you lose your balance and go plummeting back to the center of the earth where it's so fucking dark and depressing?"
I guess I can't get any deeper than where I am now, all there is to do is start climbing my way out of this hole. Luckily I've had some help along the way so far. Now I just need to find a new girl to share my adventures and thoughts with. Get me to Moab and I'll find just that. There are hundreds of thousands of people who visit Moab every summer, all of the outdoorsy type. I am bound to meet at least one girl who I get along with and who shares my ideas, goals, and lifestyle....bring us together mother nature, even if only briefly, show me that there is more than just one girl out there for me.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
???????????
Posted by Mountain Boy at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment